Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Reverse Side Also Has A Reverse Side.

I got to thinking about this upcoming election, and it occurred to me that a lot of people are going to vote for this Obama guy even though he isn’t really that great of a choice. Think about it, the guy has less leadership experience than your average 3rd grade class president, and he’s been rather wishy-washy in his attempts to fit in with everyone. Heck, the guy can’t even decide what color he is. Seriously, I’m pretty sure there are a lot of people who, like me, are going to vote for him for no other reason except that Republican leaders have been physically incapable of removing their collective head from their collective butt for the last four years. But unfortunately, even with the help of Republican leaders, he will probably not be the next president since the KKK or Neo-Nazi’s will likely plug him before he even gets sworn in. I really gotta stop this; my thumbs are starting to hurt.
.
Your Sensei has spoken.
.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage