Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blonde Jokes

I had started gathering jokes to post on my previous blog every Friday, but since I was kicked out of MSN Spaces I don’t really know what to do with these anymore. So I figure I will post them here when I can’t think of anything else to write. Here is a collection of all my blonde jokes.

What do you do when a blonde throws a pin at you?

Run like hell ... she's got a hand grenade in her mouth.

What's the difference between a blonde and your job?

Your job still sucks after 6 months.

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking ... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away ... Florida or the moon?

"The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ...?"

What do you call a blonde with 2 brain cells?

Pregnant.

What is the difference between blondes and traffic signs?

Some traffic signs say stop.

How does a blonde kill a fish?

She drowns it ...

How do you measure a blonde's intelligence?

Stick a tire pressure gauge in her ear!

What's the difference between a blonde and a light bulb?

The light bulb is smarter, but the blonde is easier to turn on.

Why do blonde chicks have cum in their navels?

Because blonde guys aren't too bright either!

How do you make a blonde’s eyes light up?

Shine a flashlight in her ears.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage