Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Next Year

I have been a little busy trying to track down some spyware that keeps redirecting me to different sites when I click on a link, as well as preventing Mcafee from connecting to the internet for updates. So, I haven’t really been able to post very much in the blog lately, nor have I really been inspired to write any more posts during this hectic Christmas Season. However, upon my triumphant return to the blogosphere next year, I should have some good posts for you.
.
First, I hope to kick off the year with a few more episodes of Tales from the Possum Hunter for you. Because as the temperatures drop, the more frequently the possums to try to evict Sneaky Pete from his house like some home owner defaulting on his mortgage.
.
It should also be interesting later in the year as I am planning to have my friend Knowstradamus drop by to share with us some insight into the future.
.
I have also got some more ideas for the Funny Forums that will hopefully provide us with some funny responses from unsuspecting web surfers.
.
And of course I am planning to do another beer drinking series like I did last Summer/Fall. Except this time I think it should be more organized and less lengthy. I am thinking the series could be called “Around the World in 80 Beers”.
.
So, with those plans made, I bid you all farewell until 2009. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage