Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Brew Blog


I have decided to teach myself how to brew beer. I have no idea how this is going to work. All I know is that I got a crap load of stuff that I don't know how to use. I have to admit, this beer brewing kit I got is very intimidating, what with its hydrometer, racking cane, carboy and such. That's not even the scary part though. There are like a gazzilion options when it comes to beer brewing that range from water ph to ingredient brands and quantities. So, I figure, that I can use this blog as a record of what I have done so I can keep track of what I am doing. I mean hey, it worked for the Beer Odyssey, and The Tear Jerk Journal. It should work for this too.

So, tune in next time Beer Heads to find out how my first attempts at beer brewing turn out.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage