Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What are you looking at?



I just gotta ask the question. When did my cojones grow eyes? Was it at the same time that the Geico money grew eyeballs? I’m asking because I just heard a new radio commercial for Diet Pepsi Max where, as the tag line says, “Drink a diet cola that’s so manly you’ll still be able to look your cojones in the eyes.” More importantly, do I want to look my cojones in the eyes? And besides, I don’t think I actually could look my cojones in the eyes without having some ribs removed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... that little gecko talks and amazingly, women seem to find him appealing so anything is possible!

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage