Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Upon Reaching the Light at the End of the Tunnel

Ladies and gentlemen, the glorious day has arrived when I can start referring to him as "The retard that FORMERLY lived in the White House." Finally, George W. Bush; domestically, financially, and diplomatically the worst president in U.S. history will no longer the leader of the free world.



Now that we are passed that, I can focus on the future.

I can't wait to see the inauguration today. I won't be able to watch it in person, but I got my DVR set up and ready to go. I gotta be honest with you though, I don't give a rats butt about presidential ceremony. I just want to have an unedited account of the ceremony in the likely event that some White Supremacist tries/succeeds at assassinating him before he takes oath.

Do you know what the problem is with President Obama? There is no way anyone can live up to all the hype that's been made about him. People haven't made this big a deal about a leader for over 2000 years. I mean seriously, I actually heard the name Obama more last December than I heard the name Jesus. So basically, no matter what happens over the next four years, people are going to be let down. Then when people find out that he can't turn water into wine or rise from the dead, there will likely be some backlash. But hey, at least he ain't the retard that formerly lived in the White House.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage