Thursday, April 19, 2007

Greetings, My Fellow Warped Weirdos

I am weird. I know it because people have told me. It bothered me when I was young, but I've grown to embellish the uniqueness of my weird nature.

This blog will be a repository of thoughts that will house all the new writings of the messed up things from the world inside my head. It will be a record of crazy things I do, and crazy theories of all the things I observe in the "real" world.


So, to the assumed readership of this blog, be forewarned that what you are soon to see here may be disturbing.


And most importantly, "Thank you for your support."

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage