Thursday, November 6, 2008

All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence - The Buddha's last words.

.
I've got this problem. It appears that without the props of the full sized multimedia blog that I am unable to think of anything funny. Yep, apparently I'm the Carrot Top of the blog world.
.
I am, of course, going to have to fix this because I am definitely not the type of person who can write one of those blogs that is just an outlet for complaining.
.
My first option is to loosen up a little on the media restrictions I have placed on this blog. My second option is to change the theme again because apparently the deep Zen thoughts are not conducive to the humor I aspire to write.
.
So hang on kids. Things are about to change again.
.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage