Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Exercise In Futility

At first I couldn’t believe I was just gonna keep the blog right where it’s at. (Hey Diesel, is it OK to begin AND end a sentence in a preposition?) But then I remembered why I came to blogger in the first place. Even though it’s pretty crappy, it’s still the least crappy free blogging site on the web.
.
So the last couple weeks were just a futile attempt to get something better than I already got. You would think this would bother me, but it doesn’t because I know that people do things that are much more futile. You know, like teaching kids discipline with “Time Out” or preaching deliverance through that Jehovah’s Witness’ cult, but I digress.
.
So, I’m just gonna play things cool like nothing ever happened, and resume posting blog entries here.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage