Thursday, May 14, 2009



As many of you may know, I have my vices. Beer, Vodka, Fried Food. And none of those has been a problem for me to give up. Heck, I once used to be a pack a day smoker, but one day I just up and stopped, and haven’t smoked since. I like to have fun, but I am no prisoner to anything.

Recently, I have discovered that there is something even tougher to give up than smoking. I am clearly addicted to it, and the path to kicking it will be an extensive one. I gotta be honest with you; I am kind of getting ‘the shakes’ just thinking about the prospect of giving it up. But, I’m OK. I can give it up any time I want. I think…maybe. Alright. I think I can. I just gotta hang in there. I can give up my DVR if I really have to.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage