Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Tear Jerk Journal - Bolting Down The Floor

Well kids, it looks like The Tear Jerk Journal was somewhat of a fitting name because this project is already jerking some tears of frustration out of me. I am only on the first part of the build and I am already stuck. I guess that's what I get for buying a 4x8 trailer from Cletus down at Tractor Supply. To explain the problem simply, those hillbilly's expect you to put a round "peg" into a triangular "hole" as seen in the following picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning that matter. Thank you for sharing this material.

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage