Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Tear Jerk Journal

This week we got the windows, door handles, hinges and trim molding from a supplier off the internet. The reality of this situation is now starting to set in. What have I gotten myself into?




And by the way. The mounting bolt problem will be sufficiently solved with this bronze bushing.



Well that's all I got for now. Since we are about $900 in the hole for all the parts we bought, we won't be able to by the lumber for at least another month. Which of course means I won't be able to start working on it till then-DOH! Oh well, I can resume this journal then.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage