Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chumming the waters


.
I've had to bust my hump for 'da man' this week so I don't really have anything to post. The best I can do is try to bait my regular readers (all 8 of you) with some ideas that I hope will lure you back.
.
Hopefully I should have a good post here in a week or so about how not to discipline a 2 pound puppy. This will depend upon the actual answers I get to my query on Yahoo answers as well as the possibility of my being kicked off that site before even getting any answers.
.
Also in the works is a possible regular column that I am going to call the Shine Diaries. This should be similar to 'drunk dialing' except in a blog form.
.
Later this summer, I expect to have some stuff that I hope to acquired during a vacation to Gulf Shores Florida. This will basically be the same weird warped world, but in a warmer climate.
.
I had originally intended on giving you another installment of Tales of the Possum Hunter, but I think I may save that for next week when I have more time to devote to it.
.
Well, that's all I got for you this week. Swim back to this part of the internet ocean sometime soon for some (hopefully) tasty literary fish food.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage