Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've Been Cock-Blocked

Or at least that's how the weird wife described what happened when the company installed software that blocks my access to most anything non-work related on the web. I should have known this would happen sooner or later. I was spending a little too much time on these "non-work related" things. Unfortunately, the accounting software that links the different company divisions in 4 different states and Canada also kept being blocked. So even if I wanted to work, I still couldn't.

So basically that's my excuse for not updating my blog. Which I know is a real bad thing to do after you have actually gotten some readers. And that reminds me to thank everyone who stopped by and checked out my naked man-boobs (or would that be moobs?).

So now go and check out the boobs who write funny blogs here at Humor-Blogs.com.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage