Sunday, September 21, 2008

100 Beers in 100 Days - Day 68

Quilmes



Apparently beer heads it would be best if we stumble out of Ireland and make our way to a new country. Today we are in the foothills of the Andes Mountains in the Argentinian city of Buenos Aires. Like many of breweries around the world The Quilmes Brewery was also founded by some German guy.
.
Don't cry for me Argentina. Seriously, cry about this bad beer instead. It's a very typical mass produced beer that is really light and really watered down. Iron Chef and Grand Tetons both thought it was like musty tasting Budweiser. I don't really taste the mustyness, but I think I know what they are talking about. At least it doesn't have a skunky flavor. I will rate this a 5.
.
So now go drink Quilmes with all of your blogging friends.
.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage