Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Minor Change of Plans

.
I don’t know what to do.

Last week I mentioned that I was going to submit a clip to Fold My Laundry Please and then post that clip on my blog as inspiration to everyone who could potentially get involved with her video project. But then something happened. My way of doing things happened. I am P.T. Barnum incarnate, and have a tendency to dream big, and overdo things. And that’s exactly what happened. So, instead of a quick clip, I got this whole 3 minute video all edited and ready to post.

Now mind you, this isn’t an Oscar winning video by any stretch, but it IS a full blown exposition of an idea very similar to what Fold My Laundry Please had, and therein lies my problem. I just realized yesterday that I can’t post my video a full two and a half weeks before hers. That would be a rude “butting in line ahead her” kind of thing to do. So as it stands, the laughter to be had at my expense will have to be delayed. I quess I will have to post my video on July 20th in tandem with FMLP’s.

.
So here I am, I don’t know what to do for a post this morning
. I quess this will have to be it.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage