Sunday, August 17, 2008

100 Beers in 100 Days - Day 33

Tiger Beer





Hey Beer Heads, remember how I said that Budweiser is a bad attempt at copying Bitburger? Well clearly Tiger Beer from Singapore is the Asian Pacific Brewery's bad attempt at copying Budweiser. I can taste the specific Macro-brew nature of it. It has no hops flavor whatsoever, and there is a faint citrus smell to cover up anything bad from it's mass production. It's more drinkable than that "liquid smoke" beer I tried, but really not very good at all. I will rate this a 3 on the beer scale.



I gotta say, that I didn't really know how tough it would be to drink 100 beers in 100 days. It appears as if everyone else has lost interest in this, and now it's just me. At only 1/3 of the way through, I am having difficulty being inspired to drink another one of these crappy Asian beers. I think I will skip the Philippines and move on to something hopefully more interesting.



So now go tie one on at Humor-Blogs.com

3 comments:

The Humor Bloggers said...

Whoo-hoo you are now in the humorbloggers.com cabal!

Now you know why I haven't been visiting anyone's blogs hehe. Want to buy a website? I'll sell it to you cheap. ;)

Jay said...

Any Canadian reading this is dumb founded that anyone would willingly try to copy Bud. Ew.

Arpeggio Andy said...

I don't know Chelle, that website has alot of rough miles on it.

I totally concur with those Canadians Jay.

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage