Thursday, August 21, 2008

100 Beers in 100 Days - Day 37

Fosters



They say it's Australian for Beer, but I couldn't find it in the Australian Slang Dictionary. I did however find 19 other words for beer in Australia. They were: amber fluid, bogan, bottle-o, butcher, coldie, grog, handle, middy, pint, piss, pot, schooner, skul, slab, stubby, tallie, throw-down, tinny, xxxx.

It's an OK Lager that's pretty drinkable. It has more substance than most mass produced beers, but not much. Iron Chef saifd there was a faint skunky smell. I didn't really notice that though. I think I will rate this one a 6 on the beer scale.
So now go tie on a "piss???" and the check in with all of your Humor Blogger friends.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be Australian for beer, but it's American for piss.

(Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while! -- Jeff)

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage