Wednesday, August 27, 2008

100 Beers in 100 Days - Day 43

Pietra Amber



Today Beer Heads we are on the Mediterranean island of Corsica. I was hoping to make some stupid jokes that referred to that stupid Cheech and Chong movie 'The Corsican Brothers', but I couldn't think of anything. Not even about Trisexuals or the Evil Fuckaire or anything. So, I will just get to the review.

Pietra is an OK beer. We couldn't taste anything resembling the chestnuts that are advertised on the bottle. It had something weird wrong with it. I can't place my finger on it, but there was something odd about the taste. I think I will rate this a 5.

Cheers!

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage