Monday, October 13, 2008

100 Beers in 100 Days - Knock, Knock

Sorry it took me so long to get this posted today. I had to first wrestle my keyboard away from a midget it miner's gear before I could get started.

Day 89 - Tommyknocker Butt Head Beer


.
Today beer heads we are deep inside a mine shaft underneath Idaho Springs Colorado drinking Tommyknocker beer. And let me tell you, there's nothing like holding a couple of "Knockers" when your shaft is deep...uh...er, you know what I mean. Well, at any rate, we better make sure to drink it fast before the Tommylnockers steal them while we're not looking.
.
Tommyknocker is a real good Dopplebock. It's got a nice carmel-y aroma and smooth taste. Grand Tetons said it was OK, but it would probably be great with food (probably because her family hasn't eaten dinner yet). Iron Chef said she like the toasty flavor, and thought it had a peanut shell aroma, kind of like the floor of a steak house (I think she meant that as a compliment). This is a solid 7 on the beer scale.
Cheers!

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage