Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spectacular 100th Beer Grand Finale - Part 1 of 3

[The Evening Begins]
.
Look out Beer Heads! Were coming at you *LIVE* from the Rock Bottom Brewery in Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. The party is just now getting into full swing, so come on in and have a seat at the table. There’s room for everybody.
.
This is a great place. Just take a look around. They brew the beer over there in those big tanks.
.

.
.
And then they serve the beer up over here at the bar just a couple of feet away. Let me tell you, the beer doesn’t get any fresher than that.
.

.
.
I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of ordering us some soft pretzels with cheese because they just go great with beer.
.

.
.
Wow, I can’t believe I’ve finally made it home from the beer odyssey. It really has been a fun and interesting journey as you can see from the map that tracked my progress.
.

No comments:

Get the RSS Reader

Subscribe to this blog by e-mail

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add this blog to your homepage

Add to Google Reader or Homepage